- Projects & Groups
Directions to TEPHINET
A program of The Task Force for Global Health, Inc.
325 Swanton Way, Decatur, GA 30030
Phone (404) 592-1412
Fax (404) 371-0415
Driving from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
Exiting the airport area, follow road signs to I-85 North.
- Head north on I-85 and join I-75 North to Atlanta.
- Travel approximately nine miles on I-75/I-85 North to downtown Atlanta.
- Upon entering the downtown area (office towers on your left), merge to the right and take exit 248-C (GA 10 East). Follow the signs for Freedom Parkway/Carter Center.
- Stay on Freedom Parkway (GA 10) through curves and traffic lights until it ends in a “T” intersection at Ponce de Leon Avenue NE. (Note: Do NOT take the GA 42 East exit along the way.)
- Turn right on Ponce de Leon Avenue (US 78 East) and travel approximately five miles until you drive under a rounded railroad overpass. (Note: Ponce de Leon Avenue has many curves and traffic lights.)
- Just beyond the overpass, take a right on West Ponce de Leon Avenue at the Welcome to Decatur sign. Travel approximately two miles into downtown Decatur.
Turn right on Commerce Drive. (SunTrust Bank on the corner.) Then turn right on Swanton Way. Our building is on the right. Park in the side lot in the designated visitor spaces.
Estimated travel time: 30 minutes during off-peak traffic hours
Driving distance: 18 miles
MARTA rail service from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
- Go to the MARTA rail station in the airport’s South Terminal.
- Take the North-South Line (red) to Five Points station.
- Transfer to the East Line (blue).
- Travel six stops to the Decatur station.
- Exit at the Commerce exit at the station and walk past the bus drop off area.
- With SunTrust Bank on right and parking deck on left, walk toward Commerce.
- Cross Commerce; you are now walking on Swanton Way.
Walk approximately 2 blocks to our offices at 325 Swanton Way.
Estimated travel time: 40 minutes