- FETP Accreditation
- Media Center
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 65 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) in 90 countries around the world. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
TEPHINET 2015 Report
TEPHINET released a report in 2015 summarizing the history of the network and its recent accomplishments.
The PDF version is available for download.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza (54): Viet Nam (BL, QG) backyard, HPAI H5N1, H5N6, OIE
- PRO/AH/EDR> Rabies (11): Asia (Nepal) fox, susp., human exposure
- PRO/EDR> Influenza (06): North America, seasonal vaccine studies
- PRO/AH/EDR> Hantavirus update - Americas (16): Chile (LR), Argentina (BA), USA PA)
- PRO/PL> Undiagnosed virus, cabbage - Ghana
- Seoul virus – United States of America and Canada
- Human infection with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus – China
- PRO/AH/EDR> Ebola update (08): news, research, vaccine
- PRO/AH/EDR> MERS-CoV (13): Saudi Arabia (MK, RI)
- PRO/EDR> Gastroenteritis - Nigeria: (ZA), RFI
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.