- FETP Accreditation
- Media Center
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 67 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) working in more than 100 countries. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
TEPHINET 2015 Report
TEPHINET released a report in 2015 summarizing the history of the network and its recent accomplishments.
The PDF version is available for download.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/AH/EDR> Pigeon rotavirus - Australia: emerging, OIE
- PRO/AH/EDR> Yellow fever - Americas (33): PAHO/WHO, Brazil
- PRO/AH/EDR> Yellow fever - Americas (32): Brazil, monkey
- PRO/EDR> Cholera, diarrhea & dysentery update (10): Africa
- PRO/AH/EDR> Yellow fever: vaccination comment
- PRO/AH/EDR> Crimean-Congo hem. fever - Oman: case numbers
- PRO/EDR> Tetanus, obstetric - USA: (KY) unvaccinated woman
- PRO/EDR> Foodborne illness - Egypt (03): schoolchildren, RFI
- PRO/AH/EDR> Canine distemper, wildlife - USA (02): (VI) raccoon, skunk, fox, susp.
- PRO/AH/EDR> E. coli EHEC - Canada (03): O121
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.