- FETP Accreditation
- Media Center
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 69 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) working in more than 100 countries. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
TEPHINET 2015 Report
TEPHINET released a report in 2015 summarizing the history of the network and its recent accomplishments.
The PDF version is available for download.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/EDR> Legionellosis - China: Hong Kong ex Macao, hotel, RFI
- PRO/AH/EDR> Cytauxzoonosis, feline - USA: (OK)
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) – Saudi Arabia and Qatar
- PRO/AH/EDR> Hantavirus - Americas (29): Chile (LL) fatal
- PRO/AH/EDR> Pythiosis - USA (OK): canine
- PRO/EDR> Undiagnosed disease - Liberia: (SI) fatal, RFI
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza (94): Europe (Sweden), HPAI H5N8, poultry
- PRO/AH/EDR> Hepatitis E - Australia: 1st postransfusion case, zoonotic
- PRO/EDR> Hepatitis E - Niger (02): (DF) fatalities, IDP
- PRO/AH/EDR> Yellow fever - Americas (41): PAHO/WHO
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.