- FETP Accreditation
- Media Center
Welcome to TEPHINET
Created in 1997, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) is a professional network of 69 field epidemiology training programs (FETPs) working in more than 100 countries. TEPHINET aims to strengthen international public health capacity by training field epidemiologists through an applied apprenticeship program. Trainees of FETPs master a set of core competencies that are vital to the practice of public health, while providing a valuable public health service to their countries and regions.
NEW: TEPHINET 2016 Report
April 2017 - TEPHINET has published its annual progress report featuring highlights of our work in 2016.
Download the PDF here.
Global Outbreak and Disease News
- PRO/EDR> Zika virus (07): Americas, PAHO/WHO
- PRO/EDR> Hepatitis A - UK: (Scotland) bakery
- PRO/AH/EDR> Tick-borne encephalitis virus - USA (02): (ME) Powassan virus
- PRO/AH/EDR> Unpasteurized dairy - USA: infection risk, 2009-2014
- PRO/AH/EDR> Avian influenza, human (48): China, H7N9
- PRO/EDR> Botulism - USA (04): (CA) deer antler tea
- PRO/EDR> Antibiotic resistance - USA: (CA) MDR-Acinetobacter, bacteriophage therapy
- PRO/EDR> Candida auris - USA (02): (IL, NY)
- PRO/AH/EDR> Tularemia - USA (03): increased northern spread, 1965-2013
- PRO/AH/EDR> Undiagnosed disease - Liberia (03): (SI) fatal
Site Roles / Status
Welcome Tour Video
To enlarge the video as you are watching it, click on it directly.